Sunday, March 2, 2014

MARCH!

I'm not a winter person. I don't ski. I don't like cold. I don't like wearing layer upon layer upon layer of clothes. So during cold weather I tend to get stuck inside. Cold, bored and deprived of sunlight. Early in the winter I usually mange to work on some indoor projects but by the time February comes I'm sick of winter and sick of being indoors and I get a good case of the winter blahs.


But now it's March! Sure, there's still snow on the ground, it's still cold, I still don't want to go outside but I know that by the end of this month the snow will be melted, the weather just a bit warmer and I'll be able to go for walks without the parka, hat, gloves and snow boots. By the end of March it will be time to tidy up the garden for spring. By the end of this month I'll start putting out the pots that have been wintering in the garage and my herbs will start to grow again.


March may not be the best month of the year but it is a sign that the season is turning and spring will be here soon!


Yeah, March!

No comments:

Post a Comment