Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's a Small World

It's a small world and it just keeps getting smaller. 

A while back I heard that in England people are breeding fragrant Aqueligia (columbine).  Now I like Aqueligia and they do well for me but none of the varieties I've found for sale have been fragrant.  Twenty years ago I would have been out of luck but yesterday this arrived in my mailbox.


A package from England.


Complete with customs documentation.


It's seeds.

Plant  World Seeds supplies seeds around the world.  So next spring I'll start the seeds down in the basement and plant a bunch of new types of Aqueligia  in the garden.

I love the internet.

1 comment:

  1. You will LOVE them! I've been growing some of Plant World's fragrant varieties for a few years, and they are the best EVER!

    ReplyDelete