Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Foliage Follow Up April 2014

Ah, early spring. A really hard time to come up with foliage for the follow up. Last month I did house plants. This month I'm trying for outdoor plants.

 Aquiligia

 Chamaecyparis pisifera

Heuchera 

Iris 

Penstemon Husker Red

Aquiligia 

Sambucus Black Lace 

Stonecrop forgotus varietus

I keep telling myself "next month will be better." I hope the buds don't get killed off by this next cold spell and it does start to get better soon. I miss having leaves on the trees.

thanks to Pam at Digging for this meme.

3 comments:

  1. I hope spring warms up for you soon. I like your Aquilegia leaves coming on, and the Heuchera, it looks like one I have, love the silvery patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's so much anticipation in the first foliage of spring. Soon it will be here in earnest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your blog! Really love it. Great job!
    -Victoria

    Victoria's Patio Garden
    http://victoriaspatiogarden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete